Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Resourceful Time of Prayer: Praying in the Car

"Pray without ceasing." -St. Paul (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

Since I have gotten married, moved, started a new job, and adopted a pet, I am finding it difficult to incorporate daily prayer into my life. It was much easier over the last two years as a campus missionary when I had a church in my backyard and prayer in my job description. 

One way that I've begun to re-incorporate God into my daily life is by praying during my drive. I have a 20-30 minute commute to and from work each day, so I try to use that time to connect with God through prayer in one way or another. 

In this Associated Content article, I give ten tips to turn your stressful commute into a time of peaceful prayer. 

In what ways do you pray throughout the day?

1 comment:

  1. I often say the Rosary while I drive to and from work. It centers me and gives me peace.

    Nice post.Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

What do YOU think?